I still have so many questions in regards to recent happenings in Flip's and my life,
but I cannot dwell on it forever and I cannot not blog,
because frankly the hijacking is all that is occupying my mind.
So I decided to link up with Gentri's fun post.
You know, to get out of my slump,
and to get back to fun.
So here goes.
Upload a funny picture of myself.
I am not really a funny person.
But this is in my office.
And people who take pictures of themselves out of boredom are funny.
Not funny as in haha.
(Yeah, it was a shoddy phone pic)
. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
Edward. Peeta doesn't have enough courage to tell a girl he loves her, except when faced with near death, and Harry Potter has more emotional baggage than all the girl's in the world, combined.
Even though Edward might try to kill me, which would make for a really interesting relationship, he is stupifyingly hot and even more thoughtful.
2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
I'd go for one of those roller derby girl looks. The ones where they shave half their heads and the rest is still long. Example:
(Yeah, I am not nearly hardcore enough for this epic look. Maybe I should go ombre)
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
Writing. I would like to be a novelist.
4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
I brush every day, twice a day.
5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
At the moment, the fear of not getting harmed.
After the hi jacking, which was literally too close to home, I am scared that there might be worse things to come, like an armed burglary or something. I wake Flip up almost a thousand times a night and ask him if he heard that, and whether he is sure the alarm is on.
6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
Mom says chocolate isn't good for dogs, but you can have the rest of my milk..
That ad made sense in my head.
I don't like chocolate.
7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
THIS found HERE
Never going to work on this body.