Things I wish I could eat right now {but shouldn't}

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

So, my wedding day countdown has officially gone into the 70s, a few odd months left. And by few, I mean few. I am starting to get a little panicky about the amount of stuff I still have to pay off, and inadvertently, this is causing my body to go on a little stress freakout. Right now, while eating my cous-cous and butternut salad - with bits of melted plastic in it for nuking it too long, I am sitting with a little back ache. It feels like the body aches you get when you have flu, but I have no other flu symptoms. I have come to the conclusion that it is either heat stroke or an abnormally enlarged heart, or stress. I'm thinking it is the prior or the latter. Any web-MD's out there that want to shut this hypochondriac up?

Anyway, to think of something else that makes me ache at the moment, I looked at a few recipes of stuff I cannot eat at the moment. If you're asking yourself why the hell would I do that, the simple answer would be: because I'm Megan, that's why. Enjoy the deliciousness that is about to ensue. And if you try any of them, you must let me know.

In the mood for some chocolate espresso cake? Recipe here

How about some magic microwave meringues? Find out here how to bake them


If that didn't make your mouth water, how about you try some tequila fondue on for size?


I'm an ice cream-o-maniac, so I would really, eally love some of this 


And just to top it all off, some choc-chip cookies.

Okay, I'm done torturing myself now. It's not like I'm ever going to make any of these. 
I'm just not domestic like that.

6 comments:

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Oh YUM!!! x

Claudz said...

these all look amazing!!!
I know it's tough but allow yourself a treat as a reward. Don't over indulge and eat a whole cake.
Good luck and stay strong!

Jillian said...

I'll take the cookies. Seriously, they look PERFECT.

Odette said...

All of these baked goodies look divine. Why would you tempt yourself staring at them?

aki! said...

I'd pay up to 10 dollars to try a scoop of marizipan ice cream. That's how much I'd want it.

7% Solution​

Sheila@TheFailteHouse said...

This was not very nice ;)

Theme created by PIXELZINE