How did they not eat them all?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The other day I found this video through a link on facebook that was shared by a blogger that she found on another blogger's blog.

It's amazing!

I couldn't help but share it with you all. Only question is, how did they stop themselves from eating all those jellybeans? Maybe the answer lies in the 'How they did it' video. Check it out!



The amazing thing is that this project took over two years to complete, the patience! There is a lesson in there for us all. And over 228 000 jellybeans were used. The temptation! Good thing I wasn't on set. This may have resulted in 'death-by-jellybean'. Either that, or I would have been on a sugar rush for two years.

1 comment:

jessica // union shore said...

i saw this video too... it's amazing! can't believe it's all jelly beans! crazy cool!

feel free to stop by my blog and check out all the festive gift ideas and discounts! :)

Theme created by PIXELZINE