How to be a better blogger!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

I decided to take a weekend break from the "Owning your City" series currently running on my blog and tell you guys a little about Altitude Design Summit's online classes



I read about it on Bamboo Blossom in the week and I know that I still have a lot of learning to do when it comes to blogging. The brilliant thing about these online classes is that it covers anything and everything!

Think about what you would really like to improve your skills on: growing readership, tips and tricks for blogging success, graphic design for bloggers and photoshop for bloggers? Together with Bing's Summer of Doing, you can earn up to four FREE classes! Oh goody goody gumdrops!

So what are you waiting for. Learn how to earn free online lessons here.


Images via Alt Design. I put them together.

No comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE