Adri and Luke, Nov 1

Friday, November 7, 2014

On November 1, we attended Flip's little cousin Adri's wedding. I cannot believe she is married already! When I arrived at the venue, a camera was shoved in my hands and I had to take pictures, as I usually have to do at any event that involves a camera. {Disclaimer, I am not a professional photographer and do not claim to be one, so don't get all shmuck about the quality of my pics.}

I thought I would share some of the pics. Nothing profound is being written here today, just pictures. And I also had a little debate on my instagram about which dress to wear {find me here, I would love a follow} and finally settled for the one I'm wearing here. What do you guys think? Did I make the right choice?

The WV harmony strappy woven dress is from Cotton On, and as promised yesterday, I'm doing a post on it. Enjoy. The first picture was taken with an iPhone, so it looks bad in comparison to the camera pics.






The little girl in the pictures is Flip's niece, Andrea. I love that child, even though she bit me. Now for wedding pics.









1 comment:

Mrs FF said...

Lovely dress and Lovel pictures. You might not be a professional photographer but the pictures you took (and take) are beautiful

Theme created by PIXELZINE