My two cents on the Grammy's

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I watched the Grammy's last night on M-net and am regretting it today as I can barely keep my eyes open. I am an early to bed, early to rise person, so it is very difficult for me to concentrate today!

My absolute favourite for the evening was when Mumford & Sons  were belting out their beautiful ballad 'The Cave.' To me, they absolutely stole the show, especially with their keyboardist playing the piano like a modern day Animal from the Muppets. (I love the Animal almost as much as I love this band.)

I have been listening to them almost a year now and fell in love with the first banjo note! Last night's performance just re-established my band crush. Especially when gorgeous Marcus Mumford appeared. That man is devilishly beautiful!

PS: to the love of my life, happy nine monthiversary! I love you forever :)

No comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE