Cars!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No, not the animated film with Owen Wilson voicing a little obnoxious red car. But real live cars, with actual concept cars on show. This is what I saw this Sunday. At the International Johannesburg Motorshow.

And my, my were there so pretty young things to drool over.

I'm not talking about the models in their short dresses and sky high heels here. No, I'm talking about the latest car models on the floor! And baby, were they hotter than those showgirls! (Whom I actually pity, because those shoes would kill me. I pretended to like a car for quite some time, only to let the girl pretend to sit in the car and explains things to me so that she could rest her feet).

Ahem, anyway. Here are a few of the beauties I got to look at. Enjoy Garth!

Audi E-Tron

Mercedes Concept A Class

An ALIEN! In the form of a Toyota Concept car

Grrr! McLaren 



No comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE