HAPPY NEW YEAR

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year everybody! I am happy to be back in my little blogging space after three weeks of doing nothing.
Well not entirely nothing, we painted our house and I had a brief stint in hospital.

But, I'm back with a bang and will use this new year to improve myself in all areas of my life. No resolutions as such, because those are just made to be broken.
I will aim to be better in my working environment, aim to improve my body - started this new work year with a grueling session in the gym and forgot my work clothes! Luckily, I have a doting husband who brought me my clothes.

I will also aim to provide more interesting content on this here blog, but not letting any secrets out of the bag just yet.

I wish you all a prosperous, loving and fulfilled 2014!

                                                                        LET'S DO THIS!


...........................
Picture from here
...........................

Theme created by PIXELZINE