Die Klipskuur

Monday, June 18, 2012


I don't normally write about weddings and things like that, because I am far from getting married. But last year, my mom and I had a cup of coffee at Seattle Coffee Company, and we were talking about the future.

There, a man overheard our conversation and told my mum and I that he was currently renovating his 1914 farm barn and was planning on opening a wedding venue there. I faintly remember him even giving me his business card, but have no idea where that is now.

Long story short, the other day, I saw a friend of mine on facebook talk about this venue. And I immediately phoned my mom to ask her if she can remember where the man in the coffee shop said his venue would be.

I am still not one hundred percent sure about this, but I think Die Klipskuur is now the venue that was only a brain baby last year!











All pics are from Klipskuur's facebook page

3 comments:

Jenna said...

That's crazy! Such a coincidence :) The venue looks gorgeous - love the horses.

xxx
Jenna

Lyndsay said...

It's always so interesting when things come back around like that. It's wonderful that the man was able to pull it off. The venue looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

That is a funny coincidence...and that is a beautiful venue!!! I love the photography opportunities there...the hay bale pictures could be so fun and sweet :)

Following your blog!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Theme created by PIXELZINE