Succulents don't suck

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have been noticing that succulents are a growing favourite, both for party favours, and decorations in the home, at weddings, bridal showers, birthday parties and so much more.

These heat-beaters are also the perfect solution for empty pots that might be lying around your house, or that empty spot that you just don't know what to put there. And their thick heavy leaves are easy to upkeep, as they store water. Perfect for those of you who forget to water their plants. Ahem, I'm also guilty of this.

Here are a few inspirational pictures to get those green fingers going. Or if you're planning a wedding.
I think they make lovely centerpieces.
All pictures from my gardening board on Pinterest.




Gorgeous isn't it?




5 comments:

Lisamarie said...

Succulents are amazing! My mom is in the process of putting an offer on an amazing house and the yard has tons of succulents! Fingers crossed she gets it because its so close to me (right where she should be!) and it has a pool.

helen said...

i totally agree that succulents have been popping up everywhere, especially weddings!! but they are super pretty. i haven't really considered getting one, especially since plants seem to always die under my care. but perhaps succulents will be a different story :)

Johlet said...

It's like you've hacked into my mind. We've got big pots outside and the plants I plant there just never last. So I decided to plant is full of succulents.
Love it!
xxx

Chicara said...

Love these! I've been looking for a nice, decent sized one for my house. :)

Gaby said...

i love succulents, but i seem to have the blackest thumb on the planet. seriously.

Theme created by PIXELZINE