I'm going away for a few days

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey guys!

How are you all? I have been quite busy the last couple of days, with a family reunion that took place this last week. I have so much to tell you, but I can't remember half of the events that took place the last week or so. Life is just too crazy.

But I do have something to share! I am going to Germany! Yes, I am flying tomorrow night. It's all business, but I will have a bit time for site seeing. I will be going to Munich and Crailsheim. At least I can say a few German words, so I won't be too lost. And Afrikaans is quite close to the German language, so if they speak veeeery slowly, I might even understand what they are saying.

I'm so excited, my I am scared shitless of the flight. This will be the first time that I am going to fly this far on my own. I promise as soon as I come back I will have some awesome photos! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Bring me back some German chocolate! And be sure to take lots of photos and drink lots of beer :)

Jurg and I are headed to Kruger for 5 days starting Thursday - I'm so excited I could pee my pants!

xoxo
Jenna

Theme created by PIXELZINE