Quirky Pendant DIY

Monday, March 26, 2012

Guys, I found this sweet little tutorial off of this lovely blog. I can't believe I have never found this blog. I was instantly in love with it, and I was instantly in love with this DIY.





You will need:
Small wooden flower pot (check your local craft store in the wood section!), moss mat, weeds or dried flowers, paint, craft glue, necklace chain. 
Pantry Supplies: Paintbrush, scissors.

First, glue both ends of the chain to the inside of the pot. Then, paint the pot the color of your choice! Lastly, line the inside with a thin layer of craft glue and fill it with moss. All done!  




7 comments:

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! def very very cute!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

What the cute!! I need to do this! Pinning!

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} said...

This is too adorable!!

xo
Rachel

kimberly @ lush lounge said...

Thats seriously cute! such a fun little idea perfect for spring!

Kelli Diane said...

Hi! I LOVE your blog! I just found you from Keep calm and carry on! So excited to be following! Stop over and say hi sometime, dailypolkadots.com

Brhea {NoPlaceLykeHome} said...

This is so stinkin' cute. Seriously, how creative and adorable!?

I am so excited to be your newest blog follower :)

Emma Frances said...

SO cute!! :] I need to wear pretty things like that more often!

Theme created by PIXELZINE