Adventures in Honeymooning {Jeffreys Bay}

Wednesday, November 13, 2013



I didn't enjoy this town, the weather sucked, a week prior to us being there a guy was mauled by a shark - so there was no way that we were going to take a dip - and I was not a happy chappie for some reason. So Jbay sucked. Maybe I should go another time of the year to really appreciate it?

The odd thing was, that besides the surfers, who are somewhat protected against the cold water with their suits, there was one girl on the beach trying to catch a tan in weather that was on the brink of pouring rain. In fact, it drizzled a bit.

Albeit that I had a bad experience, I still took some - in my humble opinion - awesome photos and I want to share those.  



5 comments:

Johlet said...

Ek's ook nie n Jbay fan nie so moenie worry nie! :)
xxx

The Pink Growl said...

soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow it looks amazing!!!!

Chantelle said...

It is a strange little town isn't it? :-)

Cocktails & Memories
http://cocktailsandorgies.blogspot.com

Claudz said...

We used to go to JBay every December until I was about 10. My great-grandparents lived there. I loved it!
But, when I returned as a grown up I found the town to be very strange. I love the beaches and all the shells on them. But the rest of the place is very strange. Take me to St Francis anyday!

Theme created by PIXELZINE