My fingers are itching

Thursday, November 15, 2012

People are really getting creative out there, now that there are more and more ways to share your ideas, and the DIY's that are floating out there are just making my fingers itch. Everyone loves making their homes , or themselves, look more beautiful, and what better way than to do it by yourself?

    DIY bedpost legs

1. Tired of the same old hairstyle? These easy how to's sure got me interested in trying something new.
2. Cute shoes!
3. These awesome dipped bedpost legs will add a Scandinavian kick to your bedroom. {It's in French}
4. Pretty up something arbitrary, like this file cabinet.
5. This cute DIY takes me back to hot summer evenings, when I would drag my mattress and pillow out and sleep under the stars with my dogs.

3 comments:

Johlet said...

Love it!
xxx

Ana said...

Thanks for the links! I'll definitely check out the hairstyles ones! No more sloppy ponytails for me :)

meme-and-he said...

great ideas! I love those bed legs. I think I could actually handle that project!

Theme created by PIXELZINE