Cause it's hot, hot, hot!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I don't feel like I have experienced summer yet. The other day, Monday I believe, I sat in our office with a nice woolly jacket and a cashmere (just had to lay it on you) scarf. During lunch time, I drifted off to the local Pick and Pay to buy some foodies and a nice ice tea. I was shocked by the amount of people walking around in short skirts and strappy tops.

They either thought that I was crazy as a bat or sick and I thought "What kind of summer or you having?" I was a bit jealous by their seemingly self heating abilities and wish that I could also have strutted around in short skirts and strappy tops. Maybe our office is too cold? Maybe it has been raining too much? Maybe Johannesburg is conspiring against me, too keep me cold and fat. Ha! Well, apparently the Cape isn't having the same problem:


No comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE