Quiet strike

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Owing to the rain, there has been absolutely no interesting events in my life, apart from me being sick on Sunday morning at 3:00 am and sitting in front of the telly, watching absurd shows and crying as I felt sorry for myself. We had a corporate braai on Saturday, for the beau's work, but it wasn't anything I ate or drank that made me sick. Oh, and there was this cute almost two-year-old who wanted me to pick her up and when I tried to put her down, she would start hollering like a cat in heat. It didn't bother me though, I think I am a bit broody at the moment, and if I were married and not six years shy of my goal age to become a mother, I would certainly have a baby now. They are just soooo freakin cute. We had one in the office this morning too, I nearly died, so pretty!

Well, to sidetrack my thoughts from my maternal instinct and premature motherhood, I will tell you about last year September, when the beau and I went to Phuket for a little breakaway.

No comments:

Theme created by PIXELZINE