Gillooly's farm

Monday, January 31, 2011




Today, the beau and I visited Gillooly's farm to check out the local craft market. There wasn't much to see, so we headed off to Mrs Sippi Blues  and had a drink or two. What a lovely day!



I even made a new friend! Her name is Sandy and she is the friendliest, most lovely little Staffie this side of Gauteng. She loved being patted and even jumped on our table a few times! Lovely little puppy!

Unfortunately, I did not wear sunscreen and for the ten minutes that I did not sit under the shading, while looking at the ducks and babels, I got sunburnt! Boo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunburn sucks. I always look like a tomato.

Megan said...

Luckily it was just my shoulders and part of my back. I usually burn quite badly, but after sun and disprins seem to have cured it.

But don't you think that is just the loveliest dog?

FarmGirl said...

Ooooh, Sandy is so cute!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yes, imagine a rump ar that price.xxx

angie said...

i haven't been to gilloolys farm in years and years!

i think the last time i was there i was still "driving" one of the black plastic push bikes!

Megan said...

You should definitely make a point to go there, the atmosphere and the vibe is awesome (lack of better word)!

And me being a dog lover and not allowed having to have one, I absolutely love it there!

Theme created by PIXELZINE