Log jam..I wish I was this cool

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lately, I have been seeing these little critters on Nickelodeon quite often.
At first I thought, geeze, what crazy hell of a cartoon is this?
And why would anyone watch this? Nevermind children!
But it has a rhythm.
And as my brain would have it, the brain that is solely fed by music, the little wolf’s singing and their awkward rhythm got stuck in my head.
I googled it today, and saw there was a lot more videos on youtube that have not shown on Nickelodeon yet.
Yes, I am addicted to Nickelodeon.
I thought this video was so funny that I actually cried laughing.
Enjoy.


Oh, and just a little housekeeping and a small apology for all the changing in fonts.
I was playing around with fonts I would like to use here.
And I finally decided on Century Gothic.
Problem is, Century Gothic is not a default font for blogger, and I trie.d adding it to my CSS code, but it didn’t work either.
So, I started changing some of the posts to the new font, but geeze, way to drive yourself crazy as duck!
From here on, all my posts will be in this font.


2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

hahah I love that you posted this...at the moment my son is watching Yo Gabba Gabba! Talk about some crazy stuff going on there!

Anna of IHOD said...

HAHA!!! Love it. Thanks for the laugh!

Theme created by PIXELZINE