Oppikoppi #2!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011




As much as this festival is about music, I don't think it would have been the same without the people.
At Oppi, the slogan 'The weirder you are, the better' counts.
I met a few interesting characters in the four days there.
They provided some good laughs.



No idea!

Spongebob!

Guys wearing boxes as hats. As if the hats they are wearing isn't hatty enough.

We also saw two apparently straight guys in kilts making out. I have a photo, but I thought I would spare you the details.

Oh, and I forgot to add that this is another thing I can tick off my bucket list: Attend Oppikoppi.


3 comments:

Fiona said...

Good golly!
I have no words :)

Unknown said...

wow- wonderful! You should check out my giveaway I'm having on my blog to win a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow compact :)

Brooke said...

Looks like a good time. Love your blog header. :)

Theme created by PIXELZINE