Bridesmaid style - the works

Friday, April 12, 2013

Today marks the start of the six month countdown to my wedding day. Six months seems like a lot, it is half a year, but it's very little in wedding speak. Besides working on my physique for the day, which I have been doing pretty damn hard, I am almost finished with all the planning.

The only things I need to sort out now are my bridesmaids' hair, dress, bouquet and shoes. 
And the cake.

But seeing as we are entering the cold season now, I'll have to wait for spring before I'll decide on the dresses. In the meantime, I'm oogling all the different styles out there. 
I'm quite drawn to natural, flowy dresses, 
but still don't have the faintest idea of what they are going to wear.

Here are some of my ideas.







What did your bridesmaids wear?

with the exception of a few pins found by searching on pinterest, 
most of these pics are from The Pretty Blog's pinterest boards

5 comments:

Jay said...

I just had one MOH. I sent her a couple of photos for inspiration (like the ones you have above) and let her pick her own. I wanted her to have something she'd want to wear later and if she was picking it, I knew she had to like it. Before the purchase was made she sent photos of her top picks and we decided from there. It worked out well for both of us :)

Idele said...

Lovin!

Lipgloss Kisses said...

Pretty! I love the 2nd pic dress :)

Leigh Harding said...

Loved the inspo pics! I had slightly mismatched brideslaves dresses. 2 dusty pink, 2 ballet pink and 2 taupe - but all similar or the same in styling. Loved it so much.
Got really lucky in finding them all at G-couture. A friend of mine found hers at Chica Loca in Cavendish.
You can kind of see how mine turned out here:
http://daveandleighwedding.withtank.com/wedding-album/

xx
Leigh

siddathornton said...

i love all of the dresses, but especially the one in the second photo!

my bridesmaids wore very audrey-hepburn style dresses. black, tea length dress with pearls! i loved it!

Theme created by PIXELZINE