Flora Farm

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This weekend I trekked around the city looking for the perfect pot for my Elephant's ear. What a mission! After quite a party on Saturday night, I surely did not feel like walking around for hours in the hot sun..(how hot was this weekend! WOW) But eventually my beau took me to this huge nursery/garden centre in Boksburg, where I found a pot for cheap cheap.

I will never be able to find the place again, with the exception of the beau or a programmed GPS, but I think this is one of the biggest garden centres I have ever been to. It's probably two blocks big and I enjoyed frolicking between the roses, the pots, the ceramic dogs, cheetahs and wild dogs. The place even has a tea garden. (Well, which place these days does not have its own tea garden?) This is what I saw:



These cute critters were for sale in the indoor centre. I had to stop myself from buying them all. And they are perfect for Easter, which is about a month away :)


1 comment:

Idele said...

Ek loooooove hase!allle hase!!!gee my net hase!

Theme created by PIXELZINE