Sotran

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This shop I like. No, adore! No, love! The first time I put my feet in Sotran, I started crying because of a rocking horse. It imports furniture from countries such as Indonesia, India and other Asian countries and holds the key to my heart! The beau and I were looking for a plasma unit for our new flat in December and after walking through an astounding number of well known designer shops and not liking what we see, we eventually found our little piece of Bali-heaven, in the form of the most awesome plasma unit.

I really love this place! Let me explain. The other day, I won a R500 voucher from Sotran and I nearly started crying again. So another two trips to this lovely place and I walked away with these lovely ornaments. Just in time for my housewarming.

My blue bowl

Barbara-Anne, the crocodile






Inside Sotran:
 


 You can visit Sotran at its three branches located in Boksburg, Edenvale and Fourways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOTRAN is by far my absolute favourite place to shop for home accessories & decor!!

Theme created by PIXELZINE