Monday, oh sweet sorrow of Monday!

Monday, March 14, 2011

What a weekend! I have been out of action since last week Wednesday, as I had a minor operation and a brief stint in the hospital on Thursday, with Friday being recovery day. Don't worry, I am alive, well and very healthy!

By the weekend I hit the ground running and have been so busy that I have not had time to post anything. But I have sorted everything and will be back on track by tomorrow. In the meantime:



"Pure love produces pure nonsense" ~ Jonathan Klinger, attorney


Hope this made you smile!

3 comments:

Tracy Hancock said...

Love the photo. I could so take one of you and Flip like that. ;)

Megan said...

Mmm! I will have to twist his arm :)

Elle said...

So good to have you back in action dearest... lol, the office was too quite without its drama princess ;)

Theme created by PIXELZINE