Goodbye, farewell, adieu adieu...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

For only a few days! As some of you may or may not know, I am on my way to KwaZulu-Natal for the long weekend we are enjoying in this lovely country of ours.

I am truly excited, as this will be my first trip to Durban, with a brain. I was there about 21 years ago. And only have a few pictures to give me an idea of what it looks like.

I am also super excited, as I will experience some sunshine again. The city has been unkind to us the past few days, the sun has sung its sweet lament in the wake of winter and I still have upper respiratory tract infection, so maybe the warmer weather will clear up my chest. In the meantime, I have been picking up my lungs from the ground every ten minutes, flown to Limpopo for the day yesterday and am getting on a plane again tomorrow. Sigh. Even harder sigh.

Yes, I have had my fair share of flying, going to Phuket, Tanzania etc, but I still hate getting onto a plane. The lift off is always the worst!

However, I will not leave you without entertainment during my sunny hiatus. I have a few extrasupervery special guest posts lined up. Make sure to drop by and read them. They are going to be a treat!

Happy Easter too! May you and your families be blessed and may God keep you safe in your travels, whether it be on the roads or via the sky!
Enjoy Easter (pic via weheartit)

3 comments:

thobeka said...

have fun in south africa's playground :)... maybe, being that i'm from durban, i'm a little biased.

Denise Kiggan said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time here this weekend. Hope the weather is good. I think we have a few showers forecast.

Megan said...

It was an absolute thrill! Make sure to catch all my Travel Tuesday posts coming up :)

Theme created by PIXELZINE