Time to get Cozy

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

With winter knocking on the door and kicking off its shoes, making itself well comfortable in the nooks and crannies of our house, it's time to grab the winter bedding and get cozy.

For inspiration for making a bedroom look more cozy,
 I found a few pictures that will make anyone wish it was winter!





I am in love with this bedroom. The duvet! The romantic lighting, the candles. Oh Sigh!

To check out more inspiration, go to my Winter pinboard on Pinterest.
                                               

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That last bedroom is amazing!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I love the last bedroom. I think I could sleep forever in that bed

xx

jen

Kristen Victoria said...

I love all of this cozy inspiration! Where do you live when it's Winter in May? I'm just getting used to the sunshine!

Elle said...

wow, the prettiness of ...

Britney @ Scout and Company said...

OH SO PRETTY! I often spend time day dreaming about furnishing houses haha. Weird I know!!
-Britney of L&H

Theme created by PIXELZINE