Firday Fancies: Steal her Style

Friday, May 25, 2012

Girls, lately I have been obsessed with a little show called 'Hart of Dixie'. No I didn't spell it wrong, it is based on the life and trials of lead character Roxie Hart, played by uber adorable Rachel Bilson.

But for me, Lemon Breeland, or in real life Jaime King, stole the show.
I just love her antics, her figure, her bossiness, 
the fact that she is a bit spoiled and she knows it
and her style!




This girl know how to rock a classy outfit, but also knows how to let loose every once in a while.
She is simply gorgeous!

To get her look you should invest in a few classic pieces, but shouldn't be afraid to make it playful and girly.
Lemon always wears cute accesories, such as headbands, rings, bangles and thee cutest shoes!
She pairs it with cardigans (which should be a staple in any girl's closet), and frilly dresses.







Versus her own style:


Which one do you like more? Lemon or Jaime?

Link up with Friday Fancies over at Long Distance Loving 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard good things about this show. I just need to DVR it. Thanks for the reminder.

And yes, this girl is gorgeous! Love her style.

Enjoy your weekend :)

The Pink Growl said...

I haven't seen this show, but I need to DVR it. I'm sure I would love since I love all things southern. She definitely is cute, and her character looks like she has the perfect Southern belle style!

Melissa said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog!

Sarah said...

LOVE the simplicity of this - perfect for anything this weekend! And cute! What great thinking :)

Tracy said...

love her hair!!!

Theme created by PIXELZINE