Weesgetiek and stuff photoshoot

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello lovely bumpkins! I read that word in the book I'm currently reading and it has absolutely stuck in my head since. I may or may not have called Mila that the last couple of days, along with my favourite nicknames for her, which includes Mielie Pit, Pooter and Boober. I have no idea where I get these names.

My friend Idele, who lives in our garden cottage almost folds over when I call Mila all these names. I also usually like to tell Mila that I am going to eat her for breakfast, because she is so damn cute! Yes, I have a slight obsession with my dog.

Anyway, I actually wanted to share some of our photoshoot with you guys. We were lucky enough to have been shot by the amazing Weesgetiek and Stuff, which is a vibrant group of young people, based in Pretoria.


We met them on a late summer afternoon back in February and the light was just perfect! I love how it plays through the trees!

I have absolutely no idea why my ladies look so ginormous. Blessed perhaps?


Mila was still such a little Mulliumpkin here. I took her to the vet yesterday for her shots. I'll have to write a separate post on that, but the little minx weighs a massive 10 kg already! One of these days I won't be able to pick her up anymore. And there is already a massive fight for blankets at night, also a blogpost worth!


I think it's moments like these ones that make me fall in love with Flip just all over again. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am in love with them!!

Stephanie said...

These photos are so great!! I love little Mila!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS photos!! Love love! Now I kind of want to go do a photoshoot with the hubs!!

Alexa said...

Oh I love all of these photos. So gorgeous.

Gloria said...

What a beautiful shoot! I love that first photo!

Theme created by PIXELZINE