Happy Birthday to my dearest!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today is Flip's birthday! And I decided to make him a small video in which I recap the last year we have been together as well as his wonderful birthday. Enjoy the video!

oh and I saw that my Phuza Thursday Tom Collins post popped up again. I have no idea how that happened. Crazy blogger

And for fun, I though I would share 7 things about my favourite person in the whole wide world:
  • He doesn't laugh much, he usually just gives a smile, even when something is really funny. But when he does laugh, it's absolutely contagious! 
  • He will go out of his way to take care of me. He will do the most random things I ask him. And I love it! And I don't take advantage of it. Not always.
  • He has the funniest and most random conversations with people. Sometimes, I just sit and watch as the conversation progresses. 
  • He is the biggest fan of comedies. Anything with Will Ferrell and he loves Family Guy.
  • He dislikes zoos.
  • Sometime, he can be a real boy. He opens his car window when a bike or Ferrari or Porsche is close by, just so that he can hear the engine roar. I do the same.
  • He isn't a big camper, but he loves walking around in camping shops and wants to buy every little camping gadget available.
Bonus Fact: There is no-one I love more on the earth than this boy (or should I say man?)
 

7 comments:

Tracy Hancock said...

Coool LAdy face

Jenna said...

Awww so sweet! Happy Birthday to Flip and here's to another wonderful year of memories for you two!

I can't watch the video because I'm at work haha, but I'm going to watch it as soon as I get home :)

xoxo
Jenna

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

So glad I found your blog via Nadia and Jenna! Waiting for the video to download too x

Gentri said...

So great! Happy Birthday to him! :D

Jenna said...

Just watched the movie... uh-freaking-dorable is all I have to say :)

xoxo
Jenna
ps I haven't been to that farm you suggested, but would love to go!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

love this post :) yay for BIRTHDAYS!

Jillian said...

This is really sweet! I love that these are so personal and specific. You adoration for him shows.

Theme created by PIXELZINE