You can find me here...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sheesh! Today is cold, it's -2 degrees! I want to crawl up in a little bundle and never get up again. To those in the Northern Hemisphere, I am jealous. I also want a summer! But you probably can't have all the good things all year long, then it wouldn't have been good in the first place and we would have nothing to look forward to. Right?

But just to show you how cold it is today, take a look at this.
This is our complex, earlier this morning. The water feature is literally frozen!
And again the Northen Hemisphere might be shaking it's head, because it gets snow and colder weather.
But that's just it! We never have cold winters like this. It's not called Sunny South Africa for nothing.


I blame all of  global warming.



Enough moaning about the weather now. Yes, half the world's conversation's wouldn't have existence without it, but I have something better to talk about. Do you guys remember that time I only ate tangerines, so Sweet and Joooocy! No? Because it never happened. That was Regina Spector.

Something that did happen was our trip to Durban in April. Something that also happened was my guest post at over at Jenna's blog Home away from Home. Right now. So you better go check it out. Ane be nice, it was my very first guest post.

Why are you still reading this? Ha! GO!

Love
Megs

5 comments:

Gentri said...

bahaha! That was funny. :) going now.

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

Oh wow that's cold! Wish I could send some sunshine your way.

I really like your blog! I'm now a follower.

P.S. I had a pot belly pig when I was younger :)

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh my gosh girl, that thing is really frozen!!! kinda freakin' right now at the sight of it, you know i go around saying to friends i'm gonna "chill" this weekend but man alive YOU literally are! oh boy, wishing you some warm ups soon lades.

baha, love the guest post pointer, will be going now, instructions accepted : ) happy week wishes! ♥

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

woah! how is so cold where you live?

on the bright side, at least you get to embrace winter fashion for a little while longer. :)

XO,
SSDS

http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Taryn said...

Ugh, Jozi is freezing at the moment! Was there a couple of weeks ago visiting my boyfriends family and we literally froze as well! Give me the rain in Cape Town any day rather - at least our minimums stick around 9/10!

xoxo
Taryn

Theme created by PIXELZINE